● Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Work with outside data sources and APIs
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● Have published at least one original Android app.
● Experience with Android SDK
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
● Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com