Greeting of the Day !!!
– Identify, develop, implement and validate the Supply Chain algorithms that serve as the core of our product offerings.
– Create digital model of customer manufacturing and scheduling processes.
– Work with product management to identify areas of need and new technology-driven opportunities.
– Work with product management to realize and implement the algorithms in production form.
– Work with software development and quality assurance to ensure the validity of the algorithms as implemented in the products.
– Advanced degree in Operations Research, Mathematics, Computer Science or related field.
– Technical skills to model and analyze the production scheduling, inventory planning, and distribution systems under uncertainty.
– Ability to use good judgment and experience to treat these systems at the appropriate level of detail.
– Experience with production scheduling applications in process industry is a plus.
– Able to see the big picture, develop alternative solutions leveraging existing technology and development resources.
– Strong knowledge of mathematical optimization including linear programming and mixed-integer programming, network flow, routing, and approximation algorithms.
– Ability to implement/prototype models by writing effective algorithms, with solid experience in translating your theoretical knowledge into practice.
– Experience in algebraic modeling languages for mixed integer programming.
– Experience working and analyzing large amounts of data using tools like Microsoft Excel, Access, SQL Server etc.
– Strong SQL skills and experience working with Microsoft SQL Server or other commercial database.
– Hands on experience with multiple programing languages including C#, Julia, Python, C etc.
– Experience in Microsoft .NET development environment is a plus
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– 2+ years of overall industry experience
– Self-starter and ability to work independently with ambiguity and with minimal supervision.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com