- Information Collection and Use
- Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Modifying Your Personal Information
Information Collection and Use
We collect and use your information to provide our Services and to measure and improve them over time.
- Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create a JobGully (India) account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, email address, contact number (phone) and address of communication. Some of this information, can be use (or listed) publicly on our website Services, including on your profile page and in search results. Some website Services, such as content search, job listing, do not require registration.
- Additional Information: You may provide us with profile information to make public, such as a short biography, your location, your employment, professional details i.e. salary, skillsets, or a picture. You may provide information to customize your account, such as a cell phone number for the delivery of SMS messages. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services or to market to you. You may use your account settings to unsubscribe from notifications from JobGully (India). You may also unsubscribe by following the instructions contained within the notification or the instructions on our website. We may use your contact information to help others find your JobGully (India) account, including through third-party services and client applications. Your account settings control whether others can find you by your email address or cell phone number. You may choose to upload your address book so that we can help you find JobGully (India) users you know. We may later suggest people to follow on JobGully (India) based on your imported address book contacts, which you can delete from JobGully (India) at any time. If you email us, we may keep your message, email address and contact information to respond to your request. If you connect your JobGully (India) account to your account on another service in order to cross-post between JobGully (India) and that service, the other service may send us your registration or profile information on that service and other information that you authorize. This information enables cross-posting, helps us improve the Services, and is deleted from JobGully (India) within a few months of your disconnecting from JobGully (India) your account on the other service.
- Third-Party Service Providers: JobGully (India) uses a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as hosting, SMS gateway, payment gateway etc. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your browser as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our websites, sign into our Services, interact with our email notifications, use your JobGully (India) account to authenticate to a third-party website or application, or visit a third-party website that includes a JobGully (India) link, button or widget. JobGully (India) uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose your private personal information except in the limited circumstances described here.
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you authorize a third-party web client or application to access your JobGully (India) account.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, or the number of users who viewed your profile (even if only one did).
Modifying Your Personal Information
If you are a registered user of our Services, we provide you with tools and account settings to access or modify the personal information you provided to us and associated with your account.
You can also permanently delete your JobGully (India) account. When your account is deleted, it is not viewable on JobGully (India). After 30 days, we begin the process of deleting your account from our systems, which can take up to a month.